Full day Lahij and Gabala Tour
Lahij is ancient village located near Ismayilli region of Azerbaijan. The roads going there are full of high mountains and rocks, beautiful view. You can walk around in this small village, take photos and buy gifts. Lahij is famous for it’s silk products.
Gabala – one of the most developed tourism destinations in Azerbaijan. You could enjoy a beautiful Nohur lake and have horse ride, pedal boat ride, enjoy delicious tea, have cable car ride in Tufandag, visit Yeddi Gozel waterfall. Gabala is famous for its chesnut and Savalan brand wine. Honey and uchgulag pakhlava is must-try in Gabala.
- 09:00 – Departure from Baku
- 09:30-10:00 – Diri Baba Mausoleum
- 11:30-13:00 – Hanging Bridge & Lahij Village
- 14:30-15:30 – Tufandag Mountain – Cable Car
- 16:00-16:30 – Nohur Lake
- 17:00-17:30 – Yeddi Gozel (Seven Beauties) Waterfall
- 17:30-20:30 – Ride to Baku
Air conditioned car, english speaking driver, bottled water and snacks during tour
Meal, admission tickets, tips (not mandatory)
This tour is private and shown prices are per car
We do full refund if you cancel up to 48 hours prior travel date.